Grandma's Stamping Corner

Saturday, July 5, 2014

4th of July VCMP/Operation Write Home Colored Background Challenge


The second challenge was to make a colored background. I had fun using my gelatos and distress inks to make these two cards. The first one I used Gelatos and water to make the colorful background. I love these orange and pink together. A fun and simple card! I stamp is from MFT.

The second card I used several distress inks on water color paper. I put the inks on my craft mat, spritzed with water and then ran my paper over it. Love the effect it makes. I then dry embossed with a new Elizabeth craft folder called Spring Leaves. I die cut  a Memory Box butterfly out of black paper and vellum. I stamped the MFT sentiment on velum and  heat embossed.

Thank you for looking and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment