Grandma's Stamping Corner

Saturday, July 5, 2014

4th of July VCMP/ Operation Write Home Noon Challenge



I am having sooooo much fun with the Operation Write Home 4th of July VCMP!  A whole weekend of card making, just what I needed to get my creative juices flowing.   The first challenge  was to make a red, white and blue birthday day- I made one masculine and one feminine.
The first one i use my new SU stamp set Flower Patch and the matching dies and for the sentiment I used SU So Very Happy. I love how this came out


 For this second card I used several different manufactures stamps, The swishes are MFT Abstract Art and the Happy Birthday is from a set I bought at an arts and craft garage sale- I think it is a Close to My Heart set. I think it still needs something but not sure what.


That is is for this challenge - coming up is the colored background challenge.

Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Two great Red, White & Blue birthday cards!! They are both so nice!! Thanks for participating in my challenge!!

    ReplyDelete