Grandma's Stamping Corner

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentines Pop Up Box Cards

 I have been seeing them in several of the Facebook groups I belong to and decided to try my hand at one! Well one turned into six! They are so much fun and there are so many possibilities - stamps- die cuts-print and cuts- plain paper- designer paper the list could go on an on.

I followed the directions that I found on SplitcoastStampers, that uses a 12 x12 sheet of card stock, this makes a really nice size box.  I also found directions using an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock, this makes a slightly smaller box. I found that I had to adjust a few of the dimensions on the smaller one.

For these four I used the 12 x 12 sheet. I have already mailed out the smaller one and did not get a picture. The last pictures shows the box folded flat. The ones that I mailed I put ribbon around the top to make it lay flatter.






Paper: Stampin Up Strawberry Slush, GinaK
Silhouette print n cuts
Stamp: Stampin Up - Language of Love
Miscellaneous embossing folders
Inks- Tim Holtz Distress

Thank you for looking and have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Your box cards are AMAZING, each and every one !!!! THANK YOU for including the link to the instructions, I've not seen these before and must go check them out now.

    ReplyDelete