Grandma's Stamping Corner

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Mojo Monday



Here is the card I made. I again dug out an old Verve set. I wanted to do something different besides the circle, and since I am working on love cards for OWH,  I thought I would use a heart in place of it. It was more difficult than I thought. I am pleased with the way it turned out.

Stamps: Verve Love Notes
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Stampin'UP Real Red, 
Paper: Ginak Pure Luxury White and Black,  Dp-Basic Grey Eva
Cuttlebug heart folder, Liquid Pearls - Rouge and Enamel Accents Black

And continuing on with my goal of making two cards, I stamped some extra hearts and came up with 
this one. I used some wash tape that came in a Simon Says Stamp Kit from over a year ago. Amazing what you will find when you go digging through your stash.


Stamps: Verve Love Notes
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Stampin'Up Real Red, Strawberry Slush and Primrose Petals
Paper: GinaK White and Pink
Twine, Washi Tape

Here is an extra Love card I made last week. I had seen somewhere a heart with sequins. This is what I came up with. I love it!!


Stamps: Stampin'Up Express Yourself
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black,  Victorian Velvet Distress Ink
Paper: GinaK White and Pink
Cuttlebug Folder - Musical Flourish
Misc. Ribbon and Heart Rhinestones

Thank you for looking
Have a Blessed Day!



1 comment:

  1. Can scarcely believe this post didn't receive any comments; however, I just tried to post something and it disappeared. I'm trying again in case it was my ineptitude. All three cards are quite wonderful but the first layout is not my favorite (not your fault since you followed the challenge). The sequined heart is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete