Grandma's Stamping Corner

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Summer Camp Week 2 Day 5

I finally had some time to stamp today. I chose one of the new color combo's. I have a hard time telling what the colors are by the picture. I think I came pretty close, it looked like a blue, purple, yellow and green.
I used the stamps from my Taylored Expressions Stamp Kit of the month. The card looks so much better in real life. There is a shine because I used perfect pearls on the embossed part of the card.


I also did a card for  Week 2 day 1, here it is. I am not really happy with the results. It is driving me crazy that the scalloped frame is crooked!  Again, I used the stamps from my Taylored Expressions Stamp of the month kit.

.

 

 
This next card was also for Week 2 Day 1, I tried my hand at one of the sketches. I am trying to use products that I have on hand. I think it came out kind of cute.
 

.

 
 
Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment