Grandma's Stamping Corner

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pals Blog Hop


Welcome to the Pals March Blog Hop. This month we are excited to kick-off Spring with our creative projects. We hope enjoy these creations and we hope Spring finds your soon!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
My first attempt at a blog hop! I am so excited! My favorite spring colors are light blue, yellow and purple so I went with that for my inspiration fro these cards.This first one is my husbands favorite!

In keeping with my goal for the year to make 2 cards using the same stamp, I created this one and just changed the colors.


Stamps: Stampin' Up Hardwood, Express Yourself, Happy Watercolor
Paper: Stampin'Up Whisper White, Marina Mist
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up Marina Mist, So Saffron, Tim Hotz Distress Stormy Sky
Liquid Pearls, Copics and Spectrum Noir, Cuttlebug folder.

The next stop is  Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and  I hope to see you next month.
  1. Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
  2. Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
  3. Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
  4. Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
  5. Martie Pollard at Crafty Bandit
  6. Goldie Shaul at Punch and Stamp with Goldie
  7. Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
  8. Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper 
  9. Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
  10. Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
  11. Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
  12. Christine Winslow at Grandma's Stamping Corner
  13. Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
  14. Michelle Quinno at Shell's Life
  15. Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
  16. Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
  17. Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
  18. Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
  19. Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
  20. Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
  21. Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
  22. Amy Lazzell at Just A Thought...Cards by Amy
  23. Maria Flores at Maria's Sandbox
  24. Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
  25. Christie Crosby at Stampin' Creativity
  26. Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
  27. Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
  28. Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
  29. Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
  30. Nicole Watt  at Pixel Maven's Retreat
  31. Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine

17 comments:

  1. Pretty cards! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to keep publishing on the hop. These cards are lovely. Thanks for being brave and sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great job! I loved how you used the hardwood stamp! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards are beautiful and the watercoloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! the attention to detail is fantastic.
    paper hugs,
    m

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely design, and I can't decide which one I like more! I love your used of this hardwood stamp too! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are beautiful. Really like the "whitewash" hardwood in pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the hop Christine. Your cards are great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous - keep them coming...beautiful cards!! Looking forward to seeing more of your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty!!! I love how you show cased the flower!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christine! I had a little trouble finding you because the thumbnails via blogger showed no link to your blog. Are you Christine Winslow who joined my blog? I think I have the right one. Thank you for joining me as a follower! I appreciate that and it's my pleasure to follow you, too! I'm sorry I am just getting around to you; I will be introducing you in my New Friends Corner on my next post! I think your cards are just great and I'd love to see your blog be more active! Thanks again and enjoy the rest of the weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thoroughly enjoyed your cards and pinned one on my Pinterest board. Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Christine, Just found the link to your blog over at Darnell's Friends Corner, and zipped over to become your newest follower. I hope you'll find time to visit me too. I love flowers, so I'm particularly liking both these beautiful cards. Love the way you framed the lovely colored flower with the oval shapes and then added the pearl trimming. Great wood background to show off this fab flower. Clever you to make 2 cards with the same great stamp and do different colors. Both are so very pretty. TFS & visit when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been introduced to you through Darnell's Friends Corner. I don't have a blog but I do enjoy blog hopping...and seeing the beautiful work such as these two you've displayed. Very inspiring. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Christine. I just found the link to your blog over at Darnell's Friends Corner. I am now your newest follower and I hope you will find the time to visit and follow me too. Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete