Grandma's Stamping Corner

Thursday, January 16, 2014

OWH Midweek Throw Down and MFTWSC159

My one card I made is for the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge #159.


I had received  this MFT CK-Funny Bunny stamp set when I made a donation to OWH. It has been sitting in my to use tray for months, and when I saw the OWH mid week throw down to make an easter card, I said to myself "I have the perfect stamp"!  I was so excited to be able to enter it into 2 different challenges, a first for me.


Stamp: MFT CK Funny Bunny
Paper: GinaK White and Blue, MFT Kraft
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, MFT Chocolate Brown
Pen: Copics and Spectrum Noir
Stampin UP Chevron Embossing folder

Here is another card I made with the same stamp set. I think he came out really cute! 


Stamp: MFT CK Funny Bunny
Paper - GinaK White and Black,
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Spellbinder Oval and Oval Scallop dies,  Cuttlebug embossing folder

Thanks for looking!
Have a Blessed Day!



3 comments:

  1. Both cards are adorable! Great coloring job and I like the tag idea from the first card and the rounded corners on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both cards- so stinkin sweet! Love the blue inking around the oval of the second card and love the layout on the tag card! And your coloring of both-- wonderful!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine, I totally agree with Lee Mae and Diane -- both of these cards are adorable! Love your interpretation of the tag sketch, and your coloring is so well done. Congrats on entering two challenges!

    ReplyDelete