Grandma's Stamping Corner

Sunday, January 12, 2014

MFTWSC158- Stamp Sketch


Wow! Two posts in one day! I played along in the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch seen here:


Here is the card I came up with:


Stamps: MFT Timeless and a miscellaneous MISS YOU stamp I had
Die Cut: MPD-Time Pieces
Paper: Gina K, MFT -Natural
Embossing folder- Cuttlebug gears
Stencil: MFT MIX-ables MPD Gears
Ink: Distress ink - Frayed Burlap, Tumbled China and MFT - Chocolate Brown

I also pulled out my PI-Wish you were here stamp am made this card:

Stamps: PI-Wish you were here, Stampin UP Language of Love
Dies/punch: heart punch, Dia-namics Open Scallop Doily
Copic Markers
Paper: GinaK and miscellaneous dp
Ink: Stampin Up- Real Red, Momento Tuxedo Black, Iced Spruce Distress Ink

Thanks for looking!
Have a blessed day!




No comments:

Post a Comment