Grandma's Stamping Corner

Monday, September 2, 2013

Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes!


I am entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. I did not have time all weekend to make cards for the Operation Write Home VCMP so this morning I decided to try my hand at the first challenge, well this is what happens when you don't read the specs! I love the way the card came out, but it should have been a winter or Christmas themed card! I will try again sometime this week because I really had fun making this card.

Thank you for looking!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card Christine - a lovely design and stunning embossing. Your colours are gorgeous and great details!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete