Grandma's Stamping Corner

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!!

I hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th! 
Today I spent some time in my craft room organizing and getting cards that I had made ready to ship to my favorite organization - Operation Write Home.  It is a wonderful organization that sends boxes of blank homemade cards to the troops so that they can send to their families and friends back home. 
Here are a couple of cards that were included in the package.
As you can see I am a big fan of Lawn Fawn stamps, they are just too cute!

 I am also a big fan of Taylored Expression stamps.

 Last year I bought a Silhouette Cameo machine which I really love. I made this monkey card using one of the files from the Silhouette store along with some regular dies from My Favorite Stamps.
 Here is another card using Lawn Fawn stamps.
Until next time, have a wonderful 4th of July!


No comments:

Post a Comment