Grandma's Stamping Corner

Sunday, January 12, 2014

CASE Study: CASE Study Challenge #173

It has been awhile since I had been in my craft room making cards! I decided to make a card for the CASE Study Challenge.


My original idea was to have colored dots randomly scattered in a falling pattern and then add some little butterflies. That idea was not working out as I had pictured in my head. I still kept my original idea of the colored dots, but added some uncolored butterflies. Added some popped up colored butterflies in the same color as the dots and the card blossomed from there.

Stamps: Sizzix/Hero Arts stamp and framelits, Stampin UP -Express yourself
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black, Various color Stampin UP and MFT Colorbox
Markers: Copic
Anna Griffiths embossing folder
Paper: Gina K and Stampin UP

Thanks for looking.




2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the partial embossing! Thanks so much for playing along at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the butterflies and embossing! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete