Grandma's Stamping Corner

Saturday, September 28, 2013

CASE Study Challenge #159

I decided to try my hand at this CASE Study challenge #159
Here is the challenge photo:


I was inspired by the colors and the dotted fish tail. I really like the way my card turned out.
I used my Taylored Expression September Card Kit for the purple flower and for the background flowers.
I stamped the background, added a layer of vellum and ran it through my cuttlebug with my new Anna Griffin embossing folder. I also added perfect pearls to the flower but it is hard to see the simmer. In person the colors are a little bit darker than the photo.

Thank you for looking!
God Bless!


1 comment:

  1. I like how you picked up on the color and the strip of polka dots. Really so soft and pretty Christine!

    ReplyDelete